Tuesday, July 26, 2005

An Early Dry Spell

I've already broken the "post every day" rule, and broken it good, but I haven't really had anything to say the last few days. No news is good news, right? I still don't have anything worth saying, but I figure I'm long overdue to talk about nothing.

In the last few days, I've stopped the bleeding, and have been consistently making money, but honestly not enough to even buy myself dinner. I do think my game has improved though, partly from the site I've been playing on, and partly from reading (Sklansky's "Theory..." in particular), but it's hard to tell for sure.

Tomorrow I plan to stop torturing myself with the stiff competition, and am going to start playing on another site... one that I've heard is a bit fishier. Hopefully, the weekend of practice and study will start to pay off.

Nothing is guaranteed though.

-Tommy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you go broke?

9:09 AM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Tommy said...

Yes, but not because of poker.

I plan to get back at it, and the blogging, post Burning Man.

4:02 PM, August 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home