Saturday, March 11, 2006

Thank God for Nascar

I won't bore you with details about the total donkey that sucked out on the river, leaving me with nothing to show after four and a half hours of grueling tournament play. I know it happened, you know it happened, and we both know it'll happen again. Instead, I'll tell you the good news.

Nascar is in town!

I didn't even realize it when I set out on my donkey-shoot practice earlier this weekend, but nothing could have prepared me better for the race fans. They're all out at Sam's Town, they're all wasted, and they're all the best poker players EVAH!

I took 1st in the 11pm tourney last night, and I'll tell more later, but there's another starting up at seven, and I need a quick shower before I head out.

-Tommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home