Thursday, May 25, 2006

PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker

Yeah, yeah, me too.

Funny, I completely forgot about the last one of these. Good thing I was out playing in two live tourneys, cashing in the first, and taking down the second for a considerable amount more than staying home would have garnered.

I'm really going to try to make it to this one though. Should be easy to remember since it's the day after my live freeroll out at Sam's Town.

Texas Holdem Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 7330476


At least I had enough sense to choose the only banner that doesn't flash.

-Tommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home